Well, you have undoubtedly seen the ads! Personal injury lawyers are, by far, the ones who advertise the most. Just have a look at the overwhelming array and number of billboards as you cruise though the USA. The reins have been loosened on Canadian lawyers in recent years, allowing them to advertise their services much more than before. Personal injury lawyers are also the most frequent target for all those lawyer jokes about ambulance chasers, and the like.
Everyone has heard them, and many have repeated them. But when you are involved in a serious car accident, or slipped and fallen on the ice, or in a store, or on the sidewalk, who do you call? People generally have no idea what their rights are in these situations, and are also dealing with medical care and treatment. They may no longer be able to work. Their injuries may be devastating and permanent. It is an extremely upsetting time for them, and their families. In the most tragic circumstances, the injuries can be fatal. Injured persons, as well as their families in certain cases, are entitled to be compensated for pain and suffering caused to them. A personal injury lawyer will ensure that you receive the compensation to which you are entitled. This is no joking matter.
- The Best Way to Come Up With a Marriage Contract or Cohabitation Agreement
- What is “Constructive Dismissal”?
- What does being fired for “Cause” mean?
- Have You Been Terminated?
- Do I need a Living Will
- What is a Will?
- Types of Personal Injury
- What Is A Personal Injury Lawyer?
- Legally Separated?
- What is a Separation Agreement?
- Is Getting Laid Off Like Being Fired?
- What Is An Employment Lawyer?
- Types of Civil Litigation Claims
- What Is Civil Litigation?
- Divorce & The Financial Obligations When You Separate